Learn to program
Star Wars BB-8,
robots, connected toys,
and smart home devices, all wirelessly.
Tickle is the only platform that connects all your devices together so that they can interact with each other!
Tickle is easy to learn, yet incredibly powerful. Peek under the hood to see your code in Swift 3.0, the world's fastest growing programming language!
Seamlessly connect to Arduino,
Dash & Dot,
Star Wars BB-8 Droid,
LEGO WeDo 2.0,
and Philips Hue lighting systems using the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi technologies.
Start learning programming the same way as
Computer Science courses at Harvard and UC Berkeley.
Tickle is used by makers and designers around the world to create custom robots
and interactive projects, including Stanford University computer scientists.
Create stunning games and interactive stories using our library of animated characters and sounds.
With the ability to program devices to interact with other devices and virtual characters,
the possibilities are limitless.
Tickle is designed with accessibility in mind. It's the world's first programming app to support VoiceOver,
so that users who are blind or have low vision can also learn to code and program the world around them.
With Tickle, everyone can have the power of Augmented Reality, and engage in mixed reality experience by coding 3D characters to interact with multiple robots.
* Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered
in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
* Sphero, the Sphero logo, Ollie, and SPRK+ are registered trademarks of Sphero, Inc. All rights reserved.
* BB-8™ is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd.
* LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies.
* Wonder Workshop™, the Wonder Workshop logo, the Wonder logo and DASHTM and DOT™ are trademarks of Wonder Workshop, Inc.
* MiPosaur™ is a trademark of WowWee Group Limited.
* LightBlue™ Bean is a trademark of Punch Through Design, LLC.
* "Hue Personal Wireless Lighting" is a trademark owned by Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.